OK, where is this place????? The way you desribed it made me think of the Pax restaurants in NYC? I guess it has to be in the Tri-Cities....nothing like that where I live...sure wish there was.
Stopped in at Fresh Market (like Whole Foods) to pick up some lunch today . The rich smells of fresh breads , coffee beans , meats and cheeses were intoxiating , God I love that place . Sorry , I was having a moment . Picked up some Chipotle wings , a few fresh marinated mozzarella balls , some fresh sushi (made on site by sushi chef), a little cucumber salad and some huge olives stuffed w/ feta cheese . I wanted a fresh made grilled turkey and swiss panini but a man can eat so much . Did I mention I love this place .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
OK, where is this place????? The way you desribed it made me think of the Pax restaurants in NYC? I guess it has to be in the Tri-Cities....nothing like that where I live...sure wish there was.
I had Ramen Noodles.
Thanks.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
No , I'm in NC .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Ahhh, Too far for me to drive for lunch! It's not nice to rub it in on us S.W. Va folks like that haha. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] We are very limited around here as to what we have for lunch.
Pizza Hut buffet here
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Japanese, hibachi chicken. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Forgot how much I like it till the wife and I went to Yamoato's last night.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
The best japanese I ever ate was at The Fuji House over in Kingsport but I still like Yamatos, aint been there in a couple months tho might have to hit it up this weekend.
"Why so serious?"
Funny you mentioned hibachi . I stopped in a Chinese buffett last week and the had a huge buffett but also had a hibachi chef and a pick your own ingredients bar on hand . You take your plate fill it w/ your choice of veggies , meats , noodles and rices , give it to him and he cooks it up for you and hands it back . Great place to overeat .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
El Matador
Bookmarks